Tuesday, October 07, 2008

So early!


Okay, so Kaylee woke up wicked early, like 645 early. There is no good reason to be awake that early! And shes happily playing her dolls and shopping cart and blissfully unaware mommy is gulping coffee like there is no tomorrow.

I went to look at dressers yesterday, but found an old bench instead. So we stained it and today I will change the fabric and voila! So that will be a fun project for when Kaylee goes down for a nap. Ill post before and after photos soon. I really didn't need a dresser, we have a huge closet and drawers and we mostly hang things in there anyway. I really needed something to take up space in the room, since its so huge. So the bench will work nicely and its much cooler I think.

Okay, Kaylee is on her rocking horse and wearing her Asian patterned robe I got her. The kid is stylin!! We have been putting her hair in pigtails recently, shes getting better at sitting still for it, and Daddy thinks she looks adorable with them, plus it keeps them out of her face while she plays. So its win-win I think.

No comments: