Monday, October 06, 2008

Plans for the day...


So I guess I have the car today! I figured Matt would be taking it to work, but he carpooled and so its all mine (muahahahah) So now the options of what to do today are wide open!

I think first I will try and get a shower while Kaylee is finding Elmo so interesting, if not she will try and climb in with me. Then we will go to the college and change my major , yay! Ill see if any of the girls I know are there and maybe they will wrangle her for me (Carlie are you there?!?!) while I deal with that.

I MIGHT even do some dishes, if Matt is lucky, before he gets home. I made coffee so the odds are increasing lol. Oh and the laundry.. argh thats no fun.

So yeah, I also need to call the thrift store and have them pick up a huge pile of stuff Matt and I sorted through this weekend. Argh so much stuff! Oh and I have something off freecycle I need to pick up too. lol.

Argh and I have to check this furniture store for a dresser. Its pretty cool, its like an estate sale type place, so hopefully there will be lots of cool vintage things to chose from. Ill need to see if Jon can get it home for us if I find one we will like.

Okay... full day. Somewhere in there Kaylee will need a nap, and maybe hit the park? (I just called the thrift store, they will pick up tomorrow, one less thing for me to worry about)

No comments: