Thursday, October 02, 2008

Have to move the slide...


So her slide was inside in the playroom. And our house is mostly tile, except for the bedrooms and part of the living room, so I took those foam kids squares and covered it with a rug and put that in her playroom (the squares were princess and everyone knows I hate character toys/clothes etc) so there was a cushy area to play. Well I had her slide in there, the landing area over the rug and my mom points out she can fall from higher at the top and that part is over the tile. So I moved it and it almost coveres the whole rug. So I had the back of the steps on the tile but the top part is over the rug. And NOW shes walking up the slide or trying to carry things up the stairs and to have them slide down with her. So if I put the whole slide on the rug, then there is nowhere to PLAY on the rug.

So now where to put the slide? We dont want to have anything in the livingroom, since the playroom is connected to it we thought to keep it toy free. But SOMEONE taught her to take toys down the slide...

No comments: