Wednesday, October 15, 2008

School, Financial Aide


So I apply for the FAFSA and they email me saying the school has the info and I called the school and they said give them a week. So a few months has gone by and I go in and Im all WTF and they apparently have the address from like... 6+ years ago (I applied with the right one) and I had to fill out some new address info and I thought we were finished at that point.

Nope. I have to submit info about income and dependent status. So now I had to bring them the info about how Im filing Mickayla on my taxes for '08. That was pretty simple, since Im the only one who legally can (I would have to sign IRS form 8332 and since I havent, he cant file her ever), they took the court docs as proof and that was one less thing to worry about.

Now I have to submit a student plan, and to do that I have to make an appt with the counseling office and BEFORE I can do that I have to take the math placement exam... I dont remember math.. I did pre-calc years ago and have forgotten all of it.

So now, a practice test, then a placement exam, then a st

No comments: