Friday, June 13, 2008

Vicoden makes you able to clean.

Vicoden makes you able to clean. Of course it also makes me light headed and dizzy so this is quite fun. The house is trashed, and everyone knows I like things organized and so Goldfish on the floor is NOT a good thing. Katie is comming over after work to help, maybe she will vacuume if I let her use the Dyson =)

Kaylee is with Becky and Pam today, apparently shes having a great day, they stopped by Matts work and she was so excited to see him but when they left she started crying, but was soon distracted and happy again. She and Nalani get along so well and its so cute to see them playing peek-a-boo and such.

We are getting our organic veggie box today when Matt gets home and then maybe to SLO to help Kim, who was already on Vicoden for a slipped disk and I was helping her lol, we are quite a pair now. I cant walk/drive and she cant sit/lift. So then tomorrow the day is unplanned, I think Ill be making some veggie soup to use all the veggies we have, and Sunday is a BBQ for (check this) Matt's Sister's Husband's Step-Brother's graduation from Poly. Matts in charge of the BBQ for the first half then hes all ours!

Possibly my mom will take Kaylee for the week and we will be up next weekend to get her back. If not then Becky and Pam will have her during the day since its hard for me to walk and carry her.

I went through Kaylee's toys in the livingroom and tossed some in the tub, some in the backyard, some set asside for Grandma's house, and then a few to get rid of. She doesnt play with all of them and Id rather she play with the blocks/stacking/sorting type toys than the mindless electronic ones anyways. I moved the books to the lower shelf so she can reach them easier, so we can snuggle and read more.

OMG the goldfish are bothering me so much!

School starts on Monday, I have to late add my classes and so if Kaylee is not here I will have time to study an read ahead. Im looking to take Pol Sc, Film and Hist. One of my classes is on-site T and TH evenings but its only for half the summer so I hope Matt can handle that. Fall it looks like Im going to have to get daycare for her, since Im running out of classes I can take on-line and in the evenings. I am trying to get approved for the college daycare, so lets hope that works out!

4 more hours... its times like these I wish we had cable tv, but honestly if I werent on crutches I wouldnt watch it, there is never time!

How am I supposed to take a shower if I cant stand on my foot? These things they dont ever mention....

No comments: