Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Out with the girls

So Kim came down and I put the carseat back in her van and we all went out! the girls hadnt really seen eachother much since we were in MS and then I hurt my foot, so it was good to get out and play. We started with Starbucks, of course, and then walked to the thrift store and looked around. Then to lunch where they made a huge mess, and we walked to Babies R Us and I got her more overnight diapers, because seriously they keep her dry all night long. I also got her a tubby for under her bed for crib sheets, blanket and stuff of hers that I dont have room for in my closet.

Oh and two new straw sippy cups, I think she about done with regular sippy cups. Ill start giving her water our of the straw ones, and milk out of the sippy ones, because if the milk get left its a pain in the butt to clean it out of a straw! I need to sort through all her cups and see what is ruined or has part missing etc.

So back home and its time for a nap! I may take one too since I have class tonight and dont want to fall asleep during it lol!

No comments: