Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Thongs

Okay got your attention!

Anyways there was an issue in Target by the shoes and I am getting so frustrated with my father! Its getting warmer and I wanted Kaylee to have a pair of sandals to wear so she wasnt always in sneakers. Earlier her Nana an Papa had sent some outfits and a pair of sandals but they are the 'thong/flip flop' style with something between the toes and Kaylee keeps curling her toes back and refuses to wear it. So Im looking at Target, and apprently there was a run on sandals for her size because there were almost none there. My dad is there and picks up a pair and I think they are cute but notice the toe strap and say that she wont wear them and continue looking.

He tells me "oh well" and "she will get over it"!!! I respond with "if there are two pairs of shoes and one has a toe strap and one doesnt, Ill get the one without because its not worth the fight. If she doesnt like her carseat straps, THATS something she can 'get over' but a sandal is not worth a fight."

ARGH.

We ended up gertting a white pair for now and a pink pair for later. The sizes for shoes mean nothing, and its frustrating when we try and pick up shoes and they are the right size but dont fit!

No comments: