Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kick Back day

So Matt took the day off work to be with us today, so sweet he missed us that much after 5 days! His guys will have to do without his leadership for the day while we get to spend time with him. So we did grocery shopping and some errands I didnt get to before I left and we are home now and have unpacked but havent put everything away. We have decided when Kaylee wakes up to go to Cosco and get a pizza and 'buy some Friends' (the seasons, not people lol) and just hang out for the evening.

I dont know if its being away for 5 days, the lack of sleep or the time zone change but Im just off today. I need to reorganize my fridge and do laundry and Im just not motivated to do any of it. So, for tonight we will relax and do things another day...

No comments: