Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I was told not to clean... This is driving me crazy.

I was told not to clean... This is driving me crazy.

Ill back up and start with saying I have 'severely sprained' my foot. Matt got out of work and we dropped off Kaylee with his mom and sister and he took me to the Urgent Care and they did an Xray and its not broken but it hurts like *@$% and Im using crutches (and I WILL figure out how to carry my coffee to the computer from the kitchen using them soon!... I need some kind of a holder with a swivel attachment and maybe a weight at the bottom to keep it level...) and on vicoden thats not working and so bored! Matt's mom and sister said they would keep Kaylee till he gets off work for me... cause its not like I can chase her around I am sitting with my foot propped up!

Anyways Matt leaves and tells me not to clean, to leave the laundry and everything else where it is and 'just relax'... *shakes head* this is BORING!

So I played bejeweled a bit, I havent done that since I was preggo (and stuck in an apt alone in 90+deg heat and bored then too)... I guess I could read... I hear people put stories and such into these book things... I seem to remember them from before..

No comments: