Monday, August 04, 2008

Things you learn...

So when you have an active toddler, remember that they LOVE the potty and all things in the bathroom (which are usually off-limits and therefor so appealing).

My cellphone is sitting in a bag of rice. Not the cheapie instant rice, no, the nice long grain organic rice... it was either that or the sushi rice and after this ordeal I may need sushi so of course that rice couldnt be used.

Please take these two pieces of information and determine for yourself what happened. Ill give you a minute...... Yes.. the phone went for a swim.

So as soon as it fell in I grabed it out, maybe 5 seconds in the toilet tops. I ripped off the back case, pulled out the battery and sim card and tried drying it in my shirt. I put it infront of the fan and let it dry for a bit and then into the bag of rice. I hope this works, its all I can think of.

So Matt... sweetie... =) if I dont answer its because the phone is in rice and I may need a new one..... love you... =)

No comments: