Saturday, August 02, 2008

Doing Well

So right now Matt is in the backyard with Kaylee and they are playing with the ball and the new playstructure we got for her. Its pretty spiffy! I finally got a chance to escape and drink my coffee and relax.





I am getting ready to order my books for fall semester, Im taking Geol, Eng and then PD 1/2 the semester and SOC the other half. It should be good fun, lol.

Matt got a promotion, but it wont be effective till Jan. We are excited because it means the shipping and receiving department he supervises now, he will be running shipping and his boss will just have receiving. He will be the youngest manager the company has and its all because they love him and know hes a good guy. No more work shirt for him, Im currently collecting nice polo and button down shirts, even though its months away Im collecting a little at a time.

I keep trying to buy Kaylee new clothes, but shes so skinny that everything falls off of her. I have learned Target brand works best when shes just into a new size, and JumpingBean, Old Navy and Childrens Place work when shes between sizes.

No more court stuff for me! Im very excited about that. I went to the facilitators office to do the final set of papers and they sprung on me that I had to take a parenting class. So I found the earliest class and got Lorie to watch Kaylee and figured I could suffer through it. It was worse than I imagined! It wasnt about parenting skills or anything like that, it was about mediation and court procedures and such if your fighting for custody. So why did I have to take the class? Because thats the way it is... a waste of my time but I confirmed it was the last thing I needed to do. I will receive a letter about the court date, then after that Ill receive a copy of the judgment with a stamp and signature, and it will be over.

Next Friday we leave to go to Sacramento and visit my Mom and family. Then Sunday Kaylee and I fly to MS to visit her Nana and Papa and family. We will be there till the following Tuesday when we fly back to Sacramento and will be staying there with my Mom will the weekend and her and Jody and Zazu will be coming down for the weekend.

Okay, thats my update! I hope everyone is doing well and Ill update more when I get back.

No comments: