Sunday, August 03, 2008

Packing for the trip

Im SO very glad I checked the airline we are taking! American is charging per bag, each way for a checked bag. BUT Continental is only charging for the second bag, lucky us! Which means I can check 2 bags (Kaylee and I each have a ticket) for free! So Ill be packing a suitcase for me and Kaylee and her Pack N Play to sleep in.


So Ill have the carseat on its little cart and a diaperbag with snacks, change of clothes, her DVD player etc through the airport. Ill pack everything else and check the bags and be done with it! I was beginning to think I was going to be dragging everything behind me through the airport!! LOL

I picked up a new jammie for Kaylee, tanktop and shorts, and a new outfit for the trip as well. Shes adorable in yellow so hopefully she wont ruin it before her grandparents see her in it!

No comments: