Friday, August 29, 2008

Daycare and school

So it comes down to this, I never ever wanted to put Boo in daycare, but I'm never going to be able to finish school if we don't. I take class at night so I don't need a babysitter but I have got to have some time to study and the 2hrs I'm awake at night after she goes to bed just aren't enough. So it looks like we will be putting her in daycare so she can play and learn and I can have peace and quiet and study and such.

I met with the daycare provider yesterday at a park and Kaylee really seemed to like her! We will be going Monday, since Matt has the day off work, to see the site and let Kaylee get familiar with it. I'll be dropping her off at 730am and picking her up by 530pm latest. My class is M & W 630-930pm so we decided not to do M W daycare as well so I can still spend time with her every day, so we have decided on T & Th daycare.

There also some community classes Matt and I were thinking of taking. For him a computer refresher course and for me a photography class and together we will take a cooking class and few parenting classes on discipline and potty training. The fee for these is almost nothing ($0-$15 per class) and so that's fabulous!

Okay, that's all for now.

No comments: