Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Waste of Money

So her father said he was sending a few stuff animals, some outfits and a pair of crocs to Mickayla. I was glad he was finally thinking about her and was waiting to see what he sent.

It got here this afternoon and Im freakin pissed!

He sent a plush toy that I cant give her because it has ribbons hanging off and its obviously ages 3+. A plush football with a tiger tail (hes an LUS football fan). A pair of CAMO crocs, CAMO dress with CAMO ruffly panties, and a CAMO bonnet with RUFFLES.

TACKY TACKY CRAP

I think my only options are to eBay it and buy her something decent, or a bonfire... really the choice is hard

And yes, he knows this stuff will never be put on my daughter, I said as much when I was in the south and told him it was tacky. I mean COMMON. I was a vegetarian for 7 years, I still dont eat pork and rarely eat beef. I think hunting is cruel and I wouldnt put anything that promotes hunting on her! What the hell is he thinking?!

Why bother buying it, and paying the shipping for it when he knows it will never be used?

No comments: