Thursday, May 22, 2008

Me makes me so MAD

Okay so Dad shows up, people who have met him understand this is awful. Hes difficult to start, and always disagreeing with me, even on things about Mickayla, because somehow him visiting once a month for the past few months has made him an expert vs me who has been RAISING her. ARGH.

We go out to lunch and shes fussy, she didnt sleep well last night, and is throwing everything down and getting mad. I stand up to get things ready and he tells me to sit down, the server just took the check. I said "Im taking her outside so she can run around a bit because shes kicking me, there is no good reason for me to wait here for 5 min while they bring back change" he made some comment about how its MANNERS for me to wait! Seriously? Shes kicking me and crying in there and Im supposed to wait because of MANNERS?! ARGH. I told him "sorry she doesnt have any yet" and walked out.


Hes comming back tomorrow *cry*

Though... he did get my a Dyson. So I guess my pain and suffering is compensated.

No comments: