Thursday, July 24, 2008

Seriously?

Seriously?

LOL the other day Joey messaged me "I guess Matt is being called 'Daddy' now? I dont care, whatever you want" and I didnt reply, then I saw last night he deleted her profile off his myspace (after she had been made #2 anyways). Poor Joey, its all about him. He decided to leave, he decided to sleep with someone and not tell me, he decided to never call his daughter, he decided to visit her for only 5 hrs when we were out there for 5 days in June...

And now hes still upset because all of the choices he has made has made it so his daughter doesn't know him. He hasn't spoken to her but twice since we got back in June. Once he called and she was sleeping and I said Id call him back and he said not to bother, he was busy. The times she was awake I always gave her the phone (hence why I had to buy a new one a few weeks ago) and even when I was running late for class I let them talk. He hasnt even ASKED to talk to her in a month...

Last time we went out to MS the excuse was he had to work, he couldnt get out of it. But we found out his girlfriend was leaving for out of town that weekend and he wanted to be with her instead. Great priorities. This time we are visiting he said he couldnt as well, he had no time off again. I dont have any expectation of him making an effort unless his father tells him to.

Mickayla deserves a Daddy, she deserves to have someone love her all the time, she deserves to have someone there for her, not just when its easy for them. Its BEST for Mickayla to have a Daddy. Im sure he expected to be 'Daddy' from 2,000miles away and call every so often and for us to miss him all the time. It didnt happen, and hes mad. He chose one life over another, and Mickayla didnt make any of these choices, and obviously she isnt at the top of his priorities, so someone needs to put her first.

No comments: