Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brag Brag


Okay seriously I win. Game over, no recount needed... I win.

Matt and I went to AG yeterday to get our veggie box and do some berry picking with Mickayla (so fun!) and we had dinner with Kim and the girls after and hit the dollar store for misc stuff, like getting potty training stickers. So then back to SM to hit Walmart, which is chaos and I never want to do again, and then home.

Kim and I wanted to hit the Goodwill warehouse in SLO today. They sell everything by the lb! Its like 2$ a lb and it doesnt matter what it is, what brand or anything. They have so many donations they sell it in bulk! Well we cant really take the girls because everything is in bins (not sorted on racks, thats why its cheap) so we wanted Matt to watch the girls while they napped so we could go.

So he has to work today as well, oh the joys of being in charge. Kim and I talked and figured he was tired from today and the week and we would just do it another time. I called Matt to tell him he was off the hook and he sounded dispointed, but I figured he was just trying to be nice ('no its okay Ill go').

So like half an hour goes by and he calls back and says he WANTS to drive up SLO so Kim and I can check this store, because (get this) we DESERVE a break from the girls and should be able to go to the store for a few hours without them..... he will watch them while they nap at Kims and he will bring a movie and hang there.

Kim claimes that if I die she gets Mickayla AND Matt. Yeah... this is why people want him cloned. Hes georgeous and sweet and nobody can think of a guy who would do this, take on 3 kids so we can go bargain shopping lol.

No comments: