Monday, September 22, 2008

Alive and kickin... er at least alive


LOL we moved so I have been without internet for awhile, sorry all!

We found out last-last Sunday the house we wanted was availible and we moved in the next day and spent last-last week moving and unpacking. Then my mom came to stay and lucky for me because I messed up my knee with the moving.

My camera is broken, so when I find the cable that connects my phone with my laptop Ill upload some photos of Mickayla and her new 'big girl' room! We changed her bed to a day bed and she loves it! Shes also wearing pull-ups and learning to use the potty now!

We finally got a new car, a 4 door! We were using a 2 door, and since Kaylee rear faces its hard but we knew it was worth it for her saftey! So now we have a 4 door new Malibu and its got tons of space for MAtt (hes 6'2) and trunk space for hauling stuff to visit Mom.



So now we are settling in and life is good. We have a 4bdrm house and 4door car, lol, its been a busy 2 weeks!

No comments: